Sunday, September 1, 2013

Finally Settled

Well Abe and I are FINALLY finished bringing things into our apartment and/or helping people move (*cough cough Ted I'm looking at you cough). Yesterday was the last little bit of it, as we went over to Abe's old place to pick up the remnants of what his roommate left (corner bookshelf for clothes!), bought some clothing racks and CD holder at a yard sale, and found a free (and massively heavy) kitchen table + leaf to use as my sewing table. All in all, good choices!

I made roast chicken last night, and now we have some lovely stock, extra chicken (which Abe is going to turn into hash) and all sorts of noms. I still have some zucchini to grate from Thursday, and carrots to turn into Morning Glory muffins.

I got all of my clothes situated yesterday and so now need to finish the kitchen stuff (so Abe can cook too) and finish dealing with all of the boxes of random crap in the craft room/study/music room.

So happy to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment